Terms and Conditions
Please find below the latest Infro terms and conditions
Please read these Terms carefully. Access to, and use of Infro trainings, digital products and services. Infro services and the Infro website https://infro.org/ including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Website, you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
1. Your Infro Account
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account by safe guiding your login details, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us and your payment information. You may not use false or misleading information in connection to your account, or trade on the name or reputation of others, and Infro may change or remove any information that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to expose Infro to claims of third parties. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you have provided to us.
You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. You must immediately notify Infro of any unauthorized uses of your information, your account or any other security breaches. Infro will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Users of the Website, Training, Products, and Services
Your access to, and all of your use of the Website, Training, Products, and Services must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and Infro.
When accessing or using the Website, Training, Products, and Services, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Website, Training, Products, and Services, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
• Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
• Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
• Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
• Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Website, Training, Products, and/or Services, or our provision of Services to any other users of the Website, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Website.
In addition, if you operate an account, contribute to an account, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm and damages resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
• the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
• if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received written permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a written waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
• you have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
• the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
• the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unethical or unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
• the Content is not obscene, libelous, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
If you delete Content, Infro will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website and our servers, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made unavailable to the public immediately.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Infro shall take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of harmful content from its technology systems to your technology systems.
Infro disclaims any liability for any harm or damages resulting from your access or use of the Website, Training, Products, and Services, or access or use of non-Infro websites.
Infro has the right (though not the obligation) to (i) refuse or remove any Content that, in Infro’s reasonable opinion, violates any Infro policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminates or denies access to and use of the Website, Training, Products, and/or Services, to any person for any reason, in Infro’s sole discretion. Infro Training, Products and Services are strictly for registered members.
3. Fees and Payments
By becoming a member of Infro you have free access to Training, Products and Services, you agree to pay Infro membership fee indicated in the website.
Configurations of the Website, Training Products, and Services are subject to change at any time, and Infro shall at all times be entitled to modify configurations, provided that no price changes shall be made applicable to you during a membership term. You will receive all payments exclusive of, and you shall pay all taxes, duties, levies or fees, or other similar charges imposed on Infro or yourself by any taxing authority (other than taxes imposed on Infro’s payout terms), related to your payment, unless you have provided Infro with an appropriate payment details for your payment to be delivered. In case of changes in law such that a tax is levied that is or becomes irrecoverable with a consequent increase to the costs of payment transfer to Infro of delivering your whereby and to such an extent Infro is entitled to charge your transaction fee accordingly and retroactively.
Infro, the Infro logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, Training Digital Products, and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Infro or Infro’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, Training, Digital Products, and Services, may be the trademarks of other third parties in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of us unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Infro or third party trademarks. Likewise, you grant no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of your trademarks, service marks, graphics and/or logos, unless expressly authorized by you.
The configurations and specifications of the Website, including without limitation all content there available, the Products, and the Services may be amended and updated from time to time, at the sole discretion of Infro. You are bound by any such changes or updates, unless such changes materially diminish the functionality and value of the Website, Products and Services.
6. Your Representations and Warranties
Subject to the limitations set forth herein, the Parties agree to defend, indemnify, and hold each other harmless, including its subsidiaries and members, their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, and other representatives, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising out of, relating to or in connection with (i) a material violation of these Terms, or any agreement between the Parties, or (ii) any allegation that any information or material (including any Content) violates any rights of any third party.
You understand and agree that, by using the Training, Digital Products and Services, you are solely responsible for any data, including personally identifiable information, collected or processed via our Products and Services. You will defend, indemnify, and hold Infro harmless, without any limitation, for all damages in connection to (alleged) violations of any privacy laws through the use of the Products and Services under your account.
Each party shall take out adequate insurance in order to cover its risks hereunder, including but not limited to a general- and product liability insurance. Regarding the security, confidentiality and integrity of data, each party is responsible for maintaining appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of data processed on their own systems and on third party systems that are in use by the involved party.
Infro will not be liable for any delay in performing or failure to perform any of its obligations to you caused by events beyond its reasonable control. Infro will notify you promptly in writing of the reasons for the delay or stoppage (and the likely duration) and will take all reasonable steps to overcome the delay or stoppage.
If you are located in the United States and use or access the Website, Training, Digital Products, and Services from the United States, these Terms, the Website, Products, and Services and any and all agreements between you and Infro shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York. All issue s between you and Infro shall be resolved under 48 hours of receiving the complain.
If you are located outside the United States and use or access the Website, Training, Digital Products, and Services from outside the United States, these Terms, the Website, Products, and Services and any and all agreements between you and Infro shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Country. All complains between you and Infro shall be resolved within 48 hours of receiving the complain.
If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the Parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of these Terms or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may only assign your rights under these Terms to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, the terms hereof in writing. Infro may assign its rights under these Terms at its sole discretion. These Terms will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of the Terms, or your use of the Website, Training, Digital Products, and Services.
9. A Special Note About Children
The Website is not designed or intended for use by children under the age of 16, and our Products and Services may not be used by children under the age of 16. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 16, you should use the Website only with consent of a parent or guardian.